Prof. Rodrigo Ferrão de Paiva Martins
Rodrigo Martins is full professor at FCT-NOVA- Portugal, President of the European Academy of Sciences; President of the International Union of Materials Research Societies; Full Professor at FCT-NOVA. Member of the:
Rodrigo Martins is the founder and director of the Centre of Excellence in Microelectronics and Optoelectronics Processes of Uninova; leader of the Materials, Optoelectronics and Nanotechnologies group of I3N/CENIMAT and its sub-director; member of the nomination committee of the EIT KIC Raw Materials, Editor in Chief of the journal Discover Materials. He is expert in the field of advanced functional materials, nanotechnologies, microelectronics, transparent electronics (pioneer) and paper electronics (inventor), with more than:
- 1050 papers, from which 677 in the WoK
- 2 books; editing 8 books; 1 pedagogic text book in Portuguese (900 pages); book chapters 28.
- Patents: granted patents 43; 16 pending.
- Talks: about 600 talks, from which 100 as plenary/key note speakers, 200 as invited and 200 as regular in main international and national conferences, symposia and workshops.
- Posters: about 300 in main international and national conferences, symposia and workshops
He is Member of the:
Rodrigo Martins was decorated with the gold medal of merit and distinction by the Almada Municipality for his R&D achievements. ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1997-7669: Webpage: https://cemop.uninova.pt/ Click here for more details.