- VAT at 5% to be added to the registration fees.
- Registration fees cover the access to the conference, the conference materials and documents, lunch (for 2 days) and coffee breaks.
- Student participant should be able to produce a valid student ID at the registration desk when requested.
- Company Employee even if he/she is a student cannot be considered as a "Student Participant" and should register as "Company Participant".
- In case you registered to the conference, with the option of the payment of the registration fees by bank transfer, but you did not make the bank transfer before the early bird deadline, the standard registration fees rate should apply.
- Cancellation Policy : Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise customer services of a change of the participant/presenter name who must be one of the co-authors in the abstract. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify customer services immediately. Cancellations and refunds are governed by SETCOR terms and conditions.